Highest level played

Jackson

Highest level played

Beitrag von Jackson »

Hi, I grew up in Scotland, played from age 8- 14 on ice, also was not enjoying the game so quit, a friend asked me join his new inline team and I started loving the game again. also at 19 or 20, I took up another friend's offer to join their recreational ice hockey team, formerly I learned to stop again, I loved it. Recreational hockey is taken just a little further seriously than beer league in Canada, we had trainers, practices and public Crowns. I got asked at one practice if I wanted to join the SNL( Scottish National League) team in our megacity coming season. SNL is effectively the 3rd league of hockey in the UK. Our team was pay to play but I did not watch. Noticed right down at my first practice that this was a big step over in skill position, I dressed in 8 games and got ice time in 4 of them, managed a thing and 2 assists in a shindig game. By Christmas I was miserable and asked to be released. Went back to rec hockey and started enjoying hockey again, indeed won the public crown in 2013. Moved to Canada in 2014 and played comfortably at C position beer league since. substituted in for a chum's A position platoon formerly, the other platoon had a Ducks draft pick, I was so out of my depth, it was disturbing!